All iPhone devices looks the same from the outside. If you want to have the iPhone that stands out, you can equip it with a soft case. But, in order to make your home screen more interesting, you can customize it with a nice wallpaper. You can use a default wallpaper provided by Apple. Besides, you can use the wallpaper from your Photos App. There are many iPhone tips to make your device stunning.
You also can download iPhone wallpaper by using Google search. There are a ton of websites providing free HD wallpaper for iPhone for instance Aol Desktop Gold Support. If you have already had wallpaper collection, you can change the default wallpaper for your iPhone. Here we present the simple guideline to change the wallpaper on iPhone device.
How to Change Wallpaper from Apple’s Library
Apple’s stock library offers various option of beautiful wallpaper for your device. The dark mode wallpapers are also available. Here are the simple steps to change your iPhone wallpaper using Apple’s stock library.
- Go to Setting on your device.
- Scroll it down and click on Wallpaper.
- Click an option Choose a New Wallpaper.
- Select the wallpaper type that you want.
Four options are available. First type is dynamic. This image has a fade effects that can react the device movement. The second is Stills image. The third is Live Wallpaper. This type of wallpaper offers the animation when you tap and hold the finger. The last type is photo library. This last wallpaper type offers the image collections from your photo library.
- Click on the image that you want to preview. You can select whether you leave the perspective zoom on or off.
- Click on Set.
- You can choose whether the wallpaper is for your Home Screen or Lock Screen.
How to Change iPhone Wallpaper from Photos App
You also can select wallpaper collection from iPhone Photos App. Here is the simple guideline.
- Launch Photos App on your device.
- Search for a photo that you want to set it up as iPhone wallpaper.
- Click on the Share button which is available in the bottom left corner on the screen.
- Scroll it down until you find Share Sheet.
- Click on Use as Wallpaper.
- You can Move and Scale the wallpaper. This way, the image can fit to your screen. You also can select Leave Perspective Zoom on.
- Click on Set
- Select whether you want to set it as Home Screen or Lock Screen wallpaper.
Those are the simple ways to change your iPhone wallpaper by using image collection from Apple’s library and Photos App.